A summary of all the actions you need to take, which we suggest you tick off before getting your first TRAIN session underway.
Below is a summary of all the actions you need to take, which we suggest you tick off before getting your first TRAIN session underway.
First, ensure you have:
- Purchased TALi Training licenses
- Assigned TALi Training licenses to each child
- Completed the SWAN Assessments
- Provided us with your preferred training commencement date
(We recommend starting on a Monday)
Next, make sure you have:
- One touchscreen tablet device per child
- Stable connectivity to the internet
- Whitelisted the domains for using TRAIN
- Programmed your devices
- Downloaded and printed your QR codes
On the day of the session, you will need:
- Tablet devices for each child with TALi TRAIN app loaded
- Headphones for each child
- QR codes ready to scan for each child
- Wifi enabled and turned on
When the session has ended, you need to:
- Instruct your children NOT to logout
- Logout each child’s tablet yourself
Now that the room and children have been prepared for the session, you’re ready to start TALi TRAIN!
Note: Once the children complete their TRAIN session for that day, the game is automatically locked until the next day’s session.